Nice to meet you.
Thank you for visiting "kikunosanchino".
We make each item with the utmost care, but there are some things that we would like you to understand.
- The kimono used is antique kimono or recycled kimono.
- The material is displayed, but it may be ambiguous.
- I wash it once before starting work, but there may be some long-standing stains and stains.
- Because the obi is also antique or recycled, Before starting work, I take care with steam etc. There may be scratches, dirt, thread popping out, etc.
- The part where the fabric is weak may be reinforced by attaching an interlining.
- As each item is handmade one by one, there is a hand-sewn part.
- Inventory is basic because we use precious kimono Only 1 point is. Depending on the product, we may be able to make more than one, so please contact us once if you wish.
We hope that you will understand the above and enjoy it as a product with a long history.
I hope you like it.
Until the end Thank you for reading.